[MDYP Church Link] Service for the Second Sunday in Advent (December 5)

Andrew Lang districtpriest at alcress.com
Sun Dec 5 07:35:48 AEDT 2021

Hi All

Pre-recorded Service: https://youtu.be/rf0QoWYwQnA

Gifts Wanted

Hi all we are collecting Gifts for the Point Pearce Christmas Party

We would like Toys etc for Children up to the Age 15-16   Every little bit helps

Let me know and we can arrange to pick them up if you cant get them to Church

Deadline December  12

Donations Needed
We have traditionally collected non-perishible food items for those needing assistance (the crunch usually comes around the middle of January.  If you would like to contribute, you may leave these items at the churches.
Deadline January 6.
 <https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=IWOoGeaB2iimTeum&u=/watch%3Fv%3DhSTWsmqmINw%26feature%3Dem-comments>
This Sunday - December 5
9am Communion  - St Mary, Edithburgh (Andrew)
9:30 am RejoYce - St Benedict, Minlaton (Louise, Jill, Marilyn and Ted)
11 am Communion - St John, Maitland  (Christine)
11:15 am Communion & Baptism - St Augustine, Stansbury  (Andrew)

Printed Resources:

Next Sunday - December 12

9am Morning Prayer  - St Mary, Edithburgh (June/Barbara)
9:30 am Communion - St Benedict, Minlaton (Andrew)
9:30 am Communion – St Christopher, Curramulka (David)
9:30 am Morning Prayer – St George, Yorketown (Cheryl)
11 am Communion - St Alban, Port Victoria  (David)
11 am Communion - St Neot, Port Vincent (Andrew)
11:15 am Morning Prayer - St James, Warooka (Louise)

Blessings

Andrew
--

The Venerable Andrew Lang