[MDYP Church Link] Farewell Meal with Bishop John and Jan

Father Andrew districtpriest at alcress.com
Thu Apr 21 07:22:54 AEST 2022

Saturday April 23 -  6pm

Hi all,

I hope you are now getting over Easter as we rush towards Anzac Day next Monday.

As you know Bishop John is Retiring on July 2 and he will be making his final visit to Minlaton on Sunday April 24.  For those who are able, we would like you to join us of a simple meal at St Benedicts the night before.

Please bring a Casserole or a Sweet to share.

John and Jan will be at our 9:30 service on Sunday as well.

Hope you can come

Andrew