[MDYP Church Link] Services for the Second Sunday after the Epiphany (January 16) Version 2

Andrew Lang districtpriest at alcress.com
Thu Jan 20 09:56:16 AEDT 2022

As I prepare for this sunday’s service email I not I neglected to attach the Printed Resource.  For those who are interested here is what should have gone out:

Hi All

Changes in Diocesan Rules mean - No Singing, Communion Bread only.

This Sunday - January 16

9am Communion - St Raphael, Mount Rat (David)
9:30 am Communion - St George, Yorketown (Ted)
9:30 am Morning Prayer – St Benedict, Minlaton (Bev)
11 am Communion - St James, Ardrossan (Christine)
4:30pm Communion – St James, Warooka (David)

Pre-recorded Service: https://youtu.be/vtNfcuPYrHk <https://youtu.be/mq6PBnlQD2c>
Printed Resources:

 <>

Next Sunday - January 23

9am Morning Prayer  - St Mary, Edithburgh (June/Barbara)
9:30 am Communion - St Benedict, Minlaton (Andrew)
9:30 am  Morning Prayer   - St Christopher, Curramulka (Muriel)
9:30 am Morning Prayer – St George, Yorketown (Cheryl)
11 am Communion - St Alban, Port Victoria  (Andrew)
11:15 am  Morning Prayer   - St Neot, Port Vincent  (Pam)

Note:  Worsening Covid Situation and current restrictions mean that the planned District Harvest Service cannot go ahead.  Services planned for Sunday January 30 are:

9:30 am Communion - St Benedict, Minlaton (David)
9:30 am Communion – St George, Yorketown (Andrew)

Please plan to attend one of these.

I am back at work from Monday..January 17

Andrew
--

The Venerable Andrew Lang
Archdeacon of Wakefield and