[MDYP Church Link] Uncaught bounce notification

Andrew Lang districtpriest at alcress.com
Tue Mar 1 12:32:20 AEDT 2022

Hi all

If you received a message:  Subject: Re: You have been unsubscribed from the Churchlink mailing list

This is the result of me cleaning up the list By Unsubscribing and resubscribing all to get rid of some extraneous information

Don’t panic  You are back on line

The Venerable Andrew Lang
Archdeacon of Wakefield and
District Priest Yorke Peninsula