[MDYP Church Link] Persecution of Fr Thomas

bcook15 at bigpond.com bcook15 at bigpond.com
Thu Mar 24 09:36:48 AEDT 2022

Dear Church members

I am continually approached by people in the street asking "when is the true
story about Fr Thomas going to be told".
Today I had another such approach hence this letter.
I have no reservations at all about what I have written and would be happy
for you to circulate it as you see fit.

It is way passed time that this sordid action resulting in damage to the
reputations of two good and generous people ceased.

Regards
B.L. Cook
Bruce Cook
P.O. Box 82