[MDYP Church Link] RIP Marion Lang (1930 - 2023)

Andrew Lang districtpriest at alcress.com
Wed Aug 9 16:07:00 AEST 2023

Dear Folks

I thank you for your prayers for my parents over the past few months.

I wish to inform you that Marion (Mum) passed away on Tuesday Morning after a rapid physical decline.

It will mean that I will need to travel to Melbourne tomorrow (Thursday).  The funeral is planned for Monday at 10:30 (EST) at Lonergan & Raven Funeral Chapel at Clifton Hill, and we have arranged for it to be live-streamed.

I should return to Yorkes on Tuesday.

We will be monitoring phones, texts and emails but may not be able to respond immediately.  We ask that you leave less urgent matters until next week.

Please keep my father (Alan) in your prayers as, naturally, he is taking this hard.  And also my sister Sue and grandchildren Karl, Oswald, James, Esther, Julia and Rupert.

Thanks

Andrew

The Venerable Andrew Lang
Archdeacon of Wakefield and