[MDYP Church Link] Services for Third Sunday in Advent (December 17)

Father Andrew districtpriest at alcress.com
Sat Dec 16 16:21:48 AEDT 2023

Pre Recorded Service

https://youtu.be/4tRB_ut1pWM
https://youtu.be/7lpy6kQfiRY
Sadly, I have no pre-recorded service for Sunday as I am moving House.

I will let you know when we are back on track

Printed Resources

Sunday Services

December 17 – Third Sunday Advent
9 am Communion - St Raphael, Mount Rat (David)

9:30 am Communion - St George, Yorketown (Sorèl)
9:30 am  Morning Prayer  - St Benedict, Minlaton (Robert)

11:15 am  Communion  - St Augustine, Stansbury (Sorèl)

2 pm  Communion  - Corny Point (Ted)

7 pm	Nine Lessons and Carols - St Benedict, Minlaton (David) Cancelled

Tuesday, December 19 - St Barnabas, Clare
6:30 pm Commissioning of the Venerable Andrew Lang as Rector of Balaklava, Bungaree and Clare

All are invited

Wednesday, December 20 - Minlaton
9 am Morning Prayer
10:30 am Communion - (Ted)

December 24 – Fourth Sunday Advent

No Morning Services

    Christmas Eve (Sunday)
5 pm Children’s Christmas Event- St Benedict, Minlaton Cancelled
7 pm Communion - St James, Ardrossan (David)
8:30 pm Communion - St James, Warooka
9 pm Communion - St Alban, Port Victoria  (David)
11 pm Midnight Mass - St Benedict, Minlaton (Bishop Jeremy)

December 25 Christmas Day (Monday)
8 am Communion - St Neot, Port Vincent  (Bishop Jeremy)
8 am Communion - St Mary, Edithburgh (David)
9:30 am Communion - St Benedict, Minlaton  (Bishop Jeremy)
9:30 am Communion - St George, Yorketown  (David)
11:15 am Communion - St Augustine, Stansbury
 (Bishop Jeremy)

December 31

District Service = Point Turton (David/Christine)

Next Week -

Blessings

Andrew

The Venerable Andrew Lang