[MDYP Church Link] Pew sheet & notices

Cheryl Bates cbates11 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 16 22:54:42 AEDT 2023

Advent 3 B

Notices: -

Next Sunday 24th Dec – No morning services. Christmas Eve 7:00 HC Ardrossan; 8:30 HC Warooka; 9:00 HC Pt Victoria; 11:00 Midnight Mass, Minlaton

5 pm Children’s Christmas Event- St Benedict, Minlaton Cancelled

Christmas Day 8:00 HC Pt Vincent; 8:00 HC Edithburgh; 9:30 HC Minlaton; 9:30 HC Yorketown; 11:15 HC Stansbury

Diary dates

  *   Commissioning of Venerable Andrew Lang Tue 19th Dec 6:30 St Barnabas, Clare
  *   Mid Week Fellowship Wed 20th Dec 9:00 MP St Benedict’s; 10:30 HC followed by morning tea
  *   Ministry District service Sun 31st Dec 10:30 HC Pt Turton Community Hall. Catered lunch (chicken, salads, fabulous dessert) $15; Silent auction; Booking numbers for catering to Barb Murphy 0484 671 822 or bmtracks at aol.com<mailto:bmtracks at aol.com> by Wed 27th. Finish the year with fun & great fellowship.
  *   Mothers Union Wed 10th Jan 2:00 St Benedict’s
  *   SYP Combined Vestries Committee meeting Wed 10th Jan 4:00 St George’s porch
  *   NO MDYP Men’s Breakfast until Feb due to harvest commitments
  *   Edithburgh Ecumenical Thu 25th Jan 10:00 Anglican church

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PEOPLE Praying on this land, we acknowledge the Nharangga people, traditional custodians upon whose ancestral lands we meet, and pay our respects to the Elders, past, present and emerging. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to Country.