[MDYP Church Link] Possible COVID exposure

Father Andrew districtpriest at alcress.com
Tue Jun 20 12:32:16 AEST 2023

Dear all

On Sunday night Mother Sorèl tested positive to COVID and subsequently was admitted to Yorketown Hospital.  She was then discharged on Monday morning and spent 24 hours at the rectory before being able to travel back home to Adelaide. This means Louise and I will be isolating in the short term just in case.

Anyone who was with Mother Sorèl on Sunday needs to assess the nature of their interactions and respond accordingly, and above all be on the look out for symptoms.  Sorèl was at Church in St Georges in Yorketown Sunday Morning, at the SYP Funday at the Warooka Hotel and visited the Ship at Port Giles.

Louise and I feel fine but are cautious.

Blessings

Andrew

The Venerable Andrew Lang
Archdeacon of Wakefield and