[MDYP Church Link] Notices & pew sheet

Cheryl Bates cbates11 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 19:11:28 AEDT 2023

Notices: -

Next Sunday 12th Nov 9:00 MP Edithburgh; 9:30 MP Yorketown; 9:30 HC Minlaton; 9:30 HC Curramulka; 11:00 HC Pt Vincent; 11:00 HC Pt Victoria; 11:15 HC Warooka

 All Souls TODAY EP 5:00 Minlaton. Names for the Remembrance Roll to Fr Andrew districtpriest at alcress.com<mailto:districtpriest at alcress.com>  by midday

Diary dates

•       Mid Week Fellowship Wed 8th Nov 9:00 MP St Benedict’s; 10:30 HC followed by morning tea

  *     Mothers Union Wed 8th Nov 2:00 St Benedict’s

  *   SYP Combined Vestries Committee meeting Wed 8th Nov 4:00 St George’s porch
  *   Casual Soup Luncheon Wed 22nd Nov Noon St Benedict’s, after 10:30 HC
  *   Edithburgh Ecumenical Thu 23th Nov 10:00 Uniting church
  *   Coffee and Craft @ St Benedict’s Fri 1st Dec 2-3:30 Contact Louise Lang
  *   NO MDYP Men’s Breakfast until Feb due to harvest commitments

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PEOPLE Praying on this land, we acknowledge the Nharangga people, traditional custodians upon whose ancestral lands we meet, and pay our respects to the Elders, past, present and emerging. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to Country.