[MDYP Church Link] !!! COVID WARNING !!!

Andrew Lang districtpriest at alcress.com
Thu Nov 9 08:58:34 AEDT 2023

COVID ISSUES IN MINISTRY DISTRICT

Good Morning to you all

I am writing to advise that there appears to be a cluster of COVID amongst the people of the District

Its origin appears to be the District Meeting on Friday, November 3, with now four of the attendees confirmed positive.

From this, the Services at Edithburgh, Minlaton and Stansbury have a connection with this.  And there have been additional cases reported from these services

Needless to say, this is no guarantee that you have COVID-19, but it would be good advice that you check for symptoms,  wear masks at public activities and especially to test before going to vulnerable people.

We will cancel services at Warooka and Edithburgh next Sunday (November 12).

Please stay careful and continue to pray for the health of our parishioners

Blessings

Andrew

The Venerable Andrew Lang
Archdeacon of Wakefield and