[MDYP Church Link] Announcement

Father Andrew districtpriest at alcress.com
Sun Nov 19 20:23:21 AEDT 2023

Read by the Bishop at Yorketown and for all the Yorke Ministry District.

I am here today to make the announcement that your Rector and Archdeacon, Andrew, has been appointed as the new parish priest of Bungaree, Clare and Balaklava.

Andrew and Louise will have a farewell Sunday service at Minlaton on 3 December but have weekday and occasional services scheduled up until December 13.

Louise and he (and the cats!) will then move to Clare at the end of the second week in December.

I am profoundly grateful for all that Andrew has done here and his steadfastness over these last five years.

I am also very grateful for Louise’s work at Curramulka Primary School and Yorketown Area School and her contributions to the wider Diocese through Anglicare Willochra and General Synod

Please pray for them in this time of transition.

I shall be meeting with the Ministry District Council before Christmas regarding the next steps forward.

+Jeremy James