[MDYP Church Link] Pew sheet & Notices

Cheryl Bates cbates11 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 28 16:14:58 AEDT 2023

Notices: -

Next Sunday 5th Nov 9:00 HC Edithburgh; 9:30 HC RejoYce Minlaton; 11:00 HC Maitland; 11:15 MP Stansbury; 5:00 EP All Souls Minlaton

This weekend - Pray for Synod at Streaky Bay & for safe travel for those attending.

Plan to attend the Ministry District meeting on Friday 3rd 3:30

Diary dates

•       Church Calendars 2024 $16 each Orders to Cheryl B by Oct 30th please

•       Mid Week Fellowship Wed 1st Nov 9:00 MP St Benedict’s; 10:30 HC followed by morning tea

•       Coffee and Craft @ St Benedict’s Fri 3rd Nov 2-3:30 Contact Louise Lang

•      Ministry District Meeting Fri 3rd 3:30 Minlaton

  *   All Souls Sun 5th Nov EP 5:00 Minlaton. Names for the Remembrance Roll to Fr Andrew districtpriest at alcress.com<mailto:districtpriest at alcress.com>

  *     Mothers Union Wed 8th Nov 2:00 St Benedict’s

  *   SYP Combined Vestries Committee meeting Wed 8th Nov 4:00 St George’s porch
  *   Casual Soup Luncheon Wed 22nd Nov Noon St Benedict’s, after 10:30 HC
  *   Edithburgh Ecumenical Thu 23th Nov 10:00 Uniting church
  *   NO MDYP Men’s Breakfast until Feb due to harvest commitments

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PEOPLE Praying on this land, we acknowledge the Nharangga people, traditional custodians upon whose ancestral lands we meet, and pay our respects to the Elders, past, present and emerging. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to Country.