[MDYP Church Link] Pew sheet & notices 18 A

Cheryl Bates cbates11 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 30 05:49:55 AEST 2023

Pentecost 18 A notices

Notices: -

  *   Next Sunday 8th Oct 9:30 Ecumenical at Edithburgh Uniting – 150 Yr Jetty celebration; Yorketown join Edithburgh; 9:30 HC Minlaton; 9:30 HC Curramulka;11:00 HC Pt Vincent; 11:00 HC Pt Victoria; 11:15 HC Warooka
  *   TODAY - Ministry District service 9:30 Ecumenical at Stansbury Uniting. Celebrating Stansbury’s 150 years, then join the festivities at the Oval, including food!

Diary dates

  *   Church Calendars 2024 $16 each Orders to Cheryl B by Oct 30th please
  *   Mid Week Fellowship Wed 4th Oct 9:00 MP St Benedict’s; No HC – Show Day
  *   Coffee and Craft @ St Benedict’s Fri 6th Oct 2-3:30 Contact Louise Lang
  *   MDYP Men’s Breakfast Sat 7th Oct 8:00 Bookings to Fr Andrew
  *   Mothers Union Wed 11th Oct 2:00 St Benedict’s
  *   SYP Combined Vestries Committee meeting Wed 11th Oct 4:00 St George’s porch
  *   Casual Soup Luncheon Wed 25th Oct Noon St Benedict’s, after 10:30 HC
  *   Edithburgh Ecumenical Thu 26th Oct 10:00 Catholic church
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PEOPLE Praying on this land, we acknowledge the Nharangga people, traditional custodians upon whose ancestral lands we meet, and pay our respects to the Elders, past, present and emerging. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to Country.

Cheers, Cheryl