[MDYP Church Link] Pew sheet & notices

Cheryl Bates cbates11 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 22:40:11 AEDT 2024

Lent 3 B

Notices: -

Next Sunday Sun 10th Mar 9:00 MP Edithburgh; 9:30 HC Minlaton; 9:30 HC Curramulka; 9:30 MP Yorketown; 11:00 MP Pt Vincent; 11:30 HC Warooka.

HC will be taken by Mthr Sorel & Fr David.

Mother Sorel has been appointed 0.5 locum tenens until May 31st. She will be staying in the Minlaton Rectory from Friday to Sunday each week.

Should you wish to contact Mother Sorel, please use  scoward at diowillochra.org.au<mailto:scoward at diowillochra.org.au>

Diary dates

  *   No Wednesday service at Minlaton BYO lunch, then Lenten discussion. Details to be confirmed.
  *   SYP Combined Vestries Committee meeting Wed 13th Mar 4:00 St George’s porch
  *   Edithburgh Ecumenical will resume 4th Thu in May. Maundy Thur in Mar & Anzac Day in April.

At the time of choosing an incumbent

Bountiful God, give to this Ministry District a faithful pastor who will faithfully speak your word and minister your sacraments; an encourager who will equip your people for ministry and enable us to fulfil our calling.

Give to those who will choose, wisdom, discernment and patience, and to us give warm and generous hearts, for Jesus Christ’s sake. Amen

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PEOPLE Praying on this land, we acknowledge the Nharangga people, traditional custodians upon whose ancestral lands we meet, and pay our respects to the Elders, past, present and emerging. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to Country.