[MDYP Church Link] Position vacant

Cheryl Bates cbates11 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 22:52:36 AEST 2023

Hi All,

Commiserations to the Mathildas!

This afternoon Bruce Cook & I had a chat with Dean Withers about managing the book-keeping side of the Ministry District finances.
Most of the predictable transactions could be automated and handled easily by BankSA and the Xero software.
Dean is happy to set this up for us to streamline the day-to-day transactions.

However there still needs to be a person managing the incidental bills to determine when they will be paid and from which budget line.
Bruce estimates this would take up about one hour a week.
If you feel you may be able to manage to donate that amount of time to assist the smooth running of the Ministry District please let me know - soon.
Alternatively, you may know of someone with the time and inclination to be involved in this task. Please ask them.

It would be special if we could announce a new financial manager at the AGM on 27th.

Please prayerfully consider.

Cheers, Cheryl
MD Committee Chairman